Mountain View Christian Academy prides itself in bringing out the most from its students and preparing them for life's challenges. We are dedicated to providing a welcoming and supportive environment where growth of all kinds can flourish — academically, emotionally, physically and spiritually.
Our students build friendship and combine the rigors of a quality education with hands-on experiences that include STEM activities, fields trips, where the amazing resources of Santa Fe, New Mexico can help shape the educational experience and more.
Community connection activities such as gathering blankets and other resources for our city's homeless community, demonstrate the kind of compassionate perspectives we hope our students will take into their lives.
Using both in-person and online learning techniques, we encourage our students to be part of the world around them while practicing Christ's message.
The Goals of Education at Mountain View Christian Academy
- Achieving academic excellence
- Growing a student's relationship with Jesus
- Hiring teachers dedicated to children’s spiritual growth
- Building friendships that develop character, values and goals
- Engaging support from parents, churches and community
- Fostering positive spiritual outlook and academic success